to Our Guests:
This time of year, Harvestville Farm is busy preparing for our upcoming fall season. We would like all of our guests to know that we take the safety of our customers and families very seriously. For the past 10+ years, we have taken great pride in creating and implementing an "Employee and Guests Safety/Crisis Plan" in order to ensure the safety of everyone that visits and works on our farm. Our safety plan is also reviewed on a yearly basis by our local health department, emergency management authorities - police, fire, ambulance - and the Emergency Management Coordinator of Lee County. We strive to always continue to be a leader in practices of farm safety, sanitation and hygiene with all of our staff, as well as our guests.
During this particularly trying time of COVID-19, Harvestville Farm is taking our safety practices several steps further this year through the implementation of more in-depth sanitation practices throughout our farm, advanced hygiene education and training for our staff, maintaining a close connection with our local health department and staying informed and following up-to-date state and federal guidelines.
Our Commitments to_
and Info Prior to_
Employee Training & Health
● Providing extensive in-depth COVID training for all of our staff - both new and old
● Employees will have to pass a health check screening prior to each shift (including temperature checks) along with completing a COVID symptoms questionnaire at the start of each shift.
● Requiring all staff to wear a face mask when in close contact with customers.
● Please visit only when in good health - if you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, or have been exposed to someone who tested positive, we ask that you please stay home
● We will adhere to all local and statewide health standards
● Encouraging guests to wear masks when social distancing is not possible on the farm.
Hand Washing & Sanitizers
● Hand Sanitizer and Hand Washing stations placed throughout the farm
Capacity Limits &
Six Feet Distancing
● Limiting capacity of guests visiting each day
● Please keep six feet distance between your group and others
● We will place floor markings and signage wherever possible throughout the farm to encourage social distancing
● Deep cleaning and sanitation procedures prior, during and after business hours throughout play areas, point of sale locations, cafe and restrooms.
● Adjustments and modifications of our play areas and activities - Please Note - NO corn pool or wagon rides this year due to COVID-19
● Sanitizing our Jumping Pillow and Pumpkin Jumping Pad several times daily.
● Store displays and traffic flow areas will be adjusted, where needed, and farm merchandise will be handled with utmost care.
Less Cash Handling
● More opportunities to purchase admission tickets online and more opportunities for contactless payments